Vericom Client- Fitness Gym
⇩ Hover over the criteria column to see the difference.
- Sites »
- Telecom Budget »
- $4.1 million
- $2.9 million
- Budget Tracking »
- Significantly over budget with no viable explanation.
- On target with monthly itemized variance explanations.
- Monthly Provider Bills »
- Monthly Itemized Charges »
- > 1,500 itemized charges requiring monthly GL coding.
- < 1,500 with proper GL coding provided.
- Inventory Tools »
- Vericom Telecom Management Database.
- Contract Compliance Tracking »
- No set plan.
- All contracts tracked and monitored.
- Visibility & Control »
- State of Technology & Services »
- Doubled MPLS bandwidth & upgraded Internet to fiber.
- Internal Resources »
- Overworked with unrealistic expectations.
- Empowered with proper knowledge and support.
- Productivity & Response Status »
- Reactive. Limited by lack of tools, resources & time.
- Proactive. Dramatically improved productivity.
Vericom helped reduce our client’s annual cost of telecommunications by more than $2 million.
Updated technology and added fiber internet connections with redundant services to all sites.
> 2x MPLS bandwidth.
AP receives three consolidated bills each month with monthly close-out statement, eliminating hundreds of bill processings.
Proper GL coding, variance-to-budget explanations, and accuracy review. Translation: our client knows their bills are correct, paid on time, and their internal AP department no longer must process hundreds of monthly invoices.
Client’s customers are better served, internal productivity has improved, and proper processes and resources are now in place to ensure a proactive environment moving forward.